Wormholes & Warp Drives... etc.

Thank you Llyrran for this positive comment. I wish we could have much better relations among Iran and other countries. I hope the current showing desires between Iranian and Western authorities, are true; other choices would be sad …
This video can be considered nice, promising, and interesting:

Anyway, in order to have a post which is not quite political, I suggest reading this report:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2636397/Could-wormholes-allow-TIME-TRAVEL-Collapsing-tunnels-used-send-messages-future-claims-physicist.html

I took a look at the original paper; it could probably be useful for my future papers.

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Today, I ran into this book, naming me (at page, 398):

The Cosmic Compendium: Interstellar Travel

Lulu.com, Farvardin 8, 1394 AP - Reference - 456 pages 0 Reviews
The Cosmic Compendium: Interstellar Travel is an in-depth look at interstellar travel. It is a great reference for people of all interest levels. Hypothetical propulsion, multi-generational spaceships, special relativity, the voyager program, solar sails, faster-than-light communication, micrometeoroids and much much more are covered in this edition.

It seems OK, the author has been active in this field:

inauthor:"Rupert W Anderson"

Good for him! :D

• 4 months later...

Recently, I ran into this analysis, from an expert:

http://www.bbc.com/persian/blogs/2016/03/160310_l10_nikan_rouhani_water

It discusses about theoretical features of connecting the Persian gulf & gulf of Oman to the Caspian sea. At the most imaginable scales, realizing this mega-project could change many things in Iran, if not everything …

Anyhow, … I recalled this post (#153). I thought to the possibility of point-to-point irrigation from artificial lakes to central spots of the desert by spacewarp … maybe the IRGC contractors would conclude to this result someday; … you know, drought crisis plus overpopulation, would bring up such solutions for the agriculture; i.e., … To screw nature’s punishment? Perhaps that is the plan z, before a total surrender …

Recently, I ran into this analysis, from an expert:

http://www.bbc.com/persian/blogs/2016/03/160310_l10_nikan_rouhani_water

It discusses about theoretical features of connecting the Persian gulf & gulf of Oman to the Caspian sea. At the most imaginable scales, realizing this mega-project could change many things in Iran, if not everything …

Anyhow, … I recalled this post (#153). I thought to the possibility of point-to-point irrigation from artificial lakes to central spots of the desert by spacewarp … maybe the IRGC contractors would conclude to this result someday; … you know, drought crisis plus overpopulation, would bring up such solutions for the agriculture; i.e., … To screw nature’s punishment? Perhaps that is the plan z, before a total surrender …

• 4 months later...

Due to this list, my theory could be so frightening!

12 Ways Humanity Could Destroy The Entire Solar System

This blog reduced that list to 8 item: :ph34r:

8 Ways Humanity Could Obliterate The Entire Solar System

Maybe some years later, my theory would be one of three items! :lol:

... I guess William Bell was right: Physics is a bitch! -_-

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting.

Here's One of the Ways - that nasty CERN:

A Particle Accelerator Accident

Even before construction began on CERN’s Large Hadron Collider, some scientists were concerned that collisions created by the souped up accelerator could create a number of problematic anomalies such as microscopic black holes, magnetic monopoles, or strangelets (also known as “strange matter”) — a hypothetical form of matter containing strange quarks that some believe could have a connection to dark matter. And while many of these fears have been dismissed by physicists as nothing more than rumors disseminated by “unqualified people seeking sensation or publicity,” there is still a general consensus that the inadvertent unleashing of strangelets would probably be a bad thing.

Luckily, none of the LHC tests so far have produced any stray strange matter, but what’s to say that future high-powered experiments aren’t incapable of making the stuff? In fact, it’s been hypothesized that strange matter might exist inside the high-pressure cores of neutron stars. If we were to artificially create those conditions either on Earth or in space, it could have some dire and unwanted consequences.

• 2 months later...

Lately, I found this:

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-possible-to-create-a-traversable-wormhole

I am not active in this field anymore, but I can judge that person was wrong about me and also wrong about his claims, I already knew not much physics can be found among his remarks ... this might be a Trump effect! <_< He showed us you can say anything, then deny anything, or manipulate anything, and that would be OK! :P:D:lol:

• 5 months later...

Lately, I found this:

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-possible-to-create-a-traversable-wormhole

I am not active in this field anymore, but I can judge that person was wrong about me and also wrong about his claims, I already knew not much physics can be found among his remarks ... this might be a Trump effect! <_< He showed us you can say anything, then deny anything, or manipulate anything, and that would be OK! :P:D:lol:

I think this subject has been filmed enough in the entertainment industry, indeed too much, so performing shows would not be useful, not for the experts and for the public neither.

Related:

First Human Time Travel Test Subject Program Gets Launched Saturday May 13th (another)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I am glad Kip Thorne won the physics Nobel prize 2017 (Ref1, Ref2, Ref3).

He has an important role in wormhole theory too. So, this prize gives credit to his former ideas and his considerable efforts in physics of gravity.

I found an interview with him that seems cool, let me mention it here, then I would read it profoundly and point out any special item, in case:

Exclusive: Interview With Kip Thorne,

One of the Winners of 2017 Physics Nobel

https://thewire.in/34072/its-your-generation-of-experimenters-that-makes-me-look-good-an-interview-with-kip-thorne/

• 1 year later...

Today, I got so tired. I clean trashes of a village of a remote county as a hobby and a service to the environment. I came home and saw this:

Wormholes with quardratic equation of state

Physics & Astronomy International Journal 
Volume 3 Issue 1 - 2019

Farook Rahaman, Sumita Banerjeey, Safiqul Islam

https://medcraveonline.com/PAIJ/PAIJ-03-00149.pdf

It is hard to describe my joy about citing my old paper in this! 😍 I feel some events in "seconds scale", but some physics breakthroughs are taken place in "decades scale" ... 😩

• 11 months later...

There is a comment in this link which took my attention:

https://theintercept.com/2019/06/05/what-the-horror-of-chernobyl-reveals-about-the-deceit-of-the-trump-era/?comments=1

Also, I found this collection recently:

https://www.scribd.com/document/136002876/Shifting-focus-from-wormhole-to-warp-drive

... that has pointed out my proposal to make exotic matter for any kind of spacewarp; it's for 2013, but I hadn't been noticed.  🤨👴

• 2 weeks later...

This is for two weeks ago, but I just saw it:

https://www.prlog.org/12804541-futurist-report-temporal-escape-warns-of-potential-iranian-super-weapon-development.html

I don't know why this guy keeps bringing up my name to talk about his ideas, I've observed this gesture in some cases.

Anyway, let me explain one point: I was never connected to AMAD, indeed I have personal problem with nuclear physics, fission in particular!

I am not old enough to face the dimensions of wormhole project, so I might rework on it several decades later, when the environment has been damaged badly; maybe some people say we need it for the good of our planet and we need it now, if it's not too late already; but I think we need to solve current issues of the earth, then focus on the space (green energy, clean cars, fix overpopulation, etc). 

Perhaps a big leap would be shifting military researches to space researches, that could be economically useful too, e.g., via space mining ... but the conclusion is: It's not the time, the world is not ready ...  

• 3 weeks later...

There are people out there... who seek power, by stoking FEAR

• 8 months later...
On 1/10/2020 at 8:14 PM, mansouryar said:

INTERCEPT is an insanely Leftwing website, as the excerpt below will show:

"A guilt-stricken official who worked for President Donald Trump sits down late at night to confess his agony. “What is the cost of lies?” the weary official says into a tape recorder, sitting in his dark kitchen. “It’s not that we’ll mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all. What can we do then?’’

This confession is not an artifact of the Trump era, however — it is the opening of “Chernobyl,” a masterful HBO drama that turns history into prophecy. The five-part series begins with a Soviet scientist, played by Jared Harris, describing his dismay about the culture of secrecy and lies that led to the near meltdown of a nuclear reactor at Chernobyl in 1986..."

This AzzBackwards since 90% of the LIES are on the left*... and they have no respect for genuine scientific inquiry: on Climate change, Gender issues, or Covid.  Trump is not the problem, fake news in the Lie Stream media is.

(Oddly, Glen Greenwald, one of the founders, will sometimes investigate stories on either side of the political aisle)

"THE FIX IS IN," says Styx, talking about how the Media supports Democrats.... "If you cannot see it by know, you have been brainwashed"

• 2 years later...

• 1 month later...