Our fascinating star, SOL

3 replies to this topic

#1 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 90,631 posts
  • Interests:Trading and investing in stocks and commodities. Writing articles on related subjects, while building this website. I am interested in creating ways for communities

Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:14 PM

Our fascinating star, SOL

Welcome to Alt Reality #5 - Sun, chemies, and You!

Our sun is not Yellow anymore.  It is white.

The color depends upon the media it is passing through

The market is "bipolar", swinging back and forth from a focus on Inflation to Deflation. Bet on swings; and stay flexible. What are bipolar markets? See: http://tinyurl.com/GEI-Manix

#2 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 90,631 posts
  • Interests:Trading and investing in stocks and commodities. Writing articles on related subjects, while building this website. I am interested in creating ways for communities

Posted 25 April 2017 - 04:55 PM

THE EVENT
When the sun does it’s flash...

Seems to be a lot of confusion of what will happen to the Earth after the sun does it’s flash caused by our solar system entering a certain place while orbiting the Galaxy. So here is what I get. Right now the Earth’s surface is in realm 1, the lowest realm, the 4th dimension, the people in the inner Earth are in realm 2, the 5th dimension. Realm 1 has the 3rd & 4th dimensions. The 4th dimension is a component of consciousness.

When the sun does it’s flash, the Earth moves into realm 2, the 5th dimension, the 4th density. The 5th dimension is a component of time. When we move to realm 2, the people with what I call low soul, won’t be able to be here, so we will be rid of the Illuminati, Reptilians, Insect-people and Spider-people if there are any here. The inner Earth people will be able to come to the surface and live if they want, without using technology to change dimensions.

The sun is supposed to do it’s flash in about 4 years. When that happens the ascension window opens. All the people qualified for ascension will ascend over a 2 month period, a bunch each day, about 590 million. To be qualified for ascension, one must have been in 3rd or 4th density for 1 cycle, that is 25,920 years and be polarized positive or negative, there are about 230 million that aren’t polarized. To find out for yourself, just get a soul report or a mini soul reading, from me.

Every time the Earth completes a cycle and Humanity stays positive, we move up 1 dimension, until we reach the 10th dimension as the second realm contains the 5th through the 10th dimensions. I was in error before our bodies will stay about the same physically, but we will gain mental abilities and the states of matter stay the same. When one ascends, one goes to the 3rd realm, the 12th dimension, where our bodies will change as well as the states of matter and where life is like 100 times better. So get a soul report find out if you’re qualified for ascension or a Wanderer.
http://www.icheckyoursoul.com/

Comment by guac77 on April 24, 2017 @ 11:03 pm

The market is "bipolar", swinging back and forth from a focus on Inflation to Deflation. Bet on swings; and stay flexible. What are bipolar markets? See: http://tinyurl.com/GEI-Manix

#3 yelik

yelik

Millennium man

• ACore Group
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,809 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:31 PM

Interesting comments from Cliff High which makes some scientific sense to me but we're still at Kindergarten with our evolution and understanding in my opinion.

Dr B your comments could have merits also.

One thing I thought about is that our Universe is possibly like a huge DNA chain, where black holes, suns, planets and all life and matter are part of and one in the same. If you look at subatomic particles and the Universe they are one in the same. It seems to me that we happen to live in an area of the DNA chain which has some damage that needs to be repaired, there's too much bad bacteria milling around. How else do you explain a society where we allow spiritually wicked psychopaths to strip wealth, destroy people and the planet.

Just how we go about repairing it I'm not sure, but starting with ourselves would lead to a self healing process at some point in the distant future. I'm not sure we can rely on any magical cosmic rays or ET intervention, unless some form of divine intelligence existed within the Universal DNA chain

#4 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 90,631 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 07:38 AM

California endless winter: 8 feet of snow still on ground in June...

Solar Activity Lowest In 100 Years...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users